Langsung ke konten utama

My Impressions of being the Speaker

1st impression of being the speaker when i was grade 2 in Primary School, my teacher told me to make a poem about teacher and read my poem in front of the class in loud voice. I felt embarrassed and scared cause all of my friends seeing me. At the first, i felt like i couldn't speak. But if you speak in front of audiences and you feel it, it gonna be the best performance. I swore, i would die if i didn't feel my poem. At the end, i could show off my best effort. All of my friends are clapping their hands. And that was my first experience being speaker.
2nd impression of being the speaker when i was grade 4 in Primary School, i always join an story telling competition. And, you must be speak in English. I swore, i gave up. But my teacher motivated me, she said "heyy, show them who you are, it's okay if you lose, because you're still the best story teller in this school, fighting!" Since that time, i would believe myselft that i'm the best, so i tried really hard, then when the day is come, i feel it my story. It felt like you're telling a story for yourself, and it felt like nobody's watched you. Since that time, i'm improving my confidence of speaking in front of the audiences.
3rd impression of being the speaker when i was grade 6 in Primary School. I always being the story teller on bible. It was harder than story telling or reading poem. You must have a big confidence for facing so many people in church. My heart was beat so fast. And you know, i'm not good enough for being the story teller of the bible. I tried my best to face so many people in church. One day, i made a mistake, i was wrong singing a note from letter or what paper, i forgot. YAS, IT WAS MY FAULT. I felt shame. And i thought it was the most embarrassing experience for being the story teller of the bible. Without that experience, maybe my life was so flat and wouldn't have a challenge for being the story teller of bible (we called it lector/lectris). Untill now, i still being the lectris in school, but rarely in church.
4th impression of being the speaker when i was grade 8 in Junior High School. I got a job to be a Master of Ceremonies (we called it MC) in Christmas event. It was my big chance to reach my goal in future. So i practiced being MC in school, you must have a really gentle voice, and you could make all audience not boring with the event. So you must be good in stringing words, or we called it improvisation. Not only in grade 8, actually when i was grade 6, i being MC in RT/RW event and in the church. Maybe it was small event, but i could practice from now for being the public speaker in future.
5th impression of being the speaker when i was grade 9 in Junior High School. I being MC in formal event and non-formal event like "Pagelaran Music" and "Lustrum SMP Mater Dei" my teacher gave me a big responsibility to bring a event 'til the end. So i practiced harder because that was my greatest chance to be public speaker in future. When we're (me and my friends) practicing being MC, our teacher gave us comments and suggestions. When the day is comes, we felt easier being MC than before (when we're still practicing being MC). My teacher told me "if you make a mistake, dont show it, just continue and bring this event 'til the end." I always remember what my teacher said, and i always remember all those my experiences being public speaker. I hope, i could be a great public speaker in future, amen!


Here some photos of me being MC!

When i being MC in Pagelaran Music with my partner


When i being MC in Lsutrum SMP Mater Dei *that costume was perfect with me* lol :v
When i being MC in Christmas event with fellow

YAS i just have those photos when i was being MC. Other photos is gone -_-
Thank you for reading my experiences! Stay tuned :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cara Membuat Boneka Danbo Kardus

Hallo Teman-teman semuanya..kali ini saya akan memberitahukan " Cara Membuat Boneka Danbo Kardus " Lihat yaaa A.Bahan dan alat ~ Kardus Bekas ~ Gunting Tajam ~ Kater/Silet ~ Lem ~ Penghapus ~ Pensil ~ Penggaris B.Cara Pengerjaannya dan bantuan gambar   1. Ambil kardus yang sudah disediakan 2.Gambarlah bentuk pola tangan,kaki,kepala di kardus atau kertas lain jika belum yakin dengan pensil 3.Setelah menggambar pola bentuk,gunting polanya lalu dilipat pola bentuknya sesuai 2 gambar diatas 4.Setelah jadi semua,jika kalian membuat 2 danbo cewe dan cowo,juga bisa membuat perbedaan laki-laki dan perempuan dengan cara ~ Mewarnai bajunya dengan pensil warna/krayon/cat air/dll ~ atau bisa juga  menempelkan bunga ke danbo perempuan dan ditempelkan di kepala danbo perempuan 5.Setelah semuanya jadi,kalian bisa memainkan danbonya sama teman-teman Sekian dari Blog saya yaaaaa..... :) :) :) ~ TERIMAKASIH ~   ~ Good Bye ~

#StopInsecureMulaiBersyukur

KAMU MENARIK, STOP MELIRIK HIDUP ORANG LAIN P roblematika remaja jaman sekarang adalah minimnya rasa memahami, menerima, dan menyayangi diri sendiri. Apalagi, remaja adalah masa transisi antara sikap kekanak-kanakan menuju sikap pendewasaan, wajar apabila pemikiran remaja terhadap lingkungan sekitar dan diri sendirinya masih ½ matang. Ditambah lagi, biasanya pada usia remaja mulai ada perkembangan fisik dan emosional, serta sering bersentuhan dengan lingkungan sosial di sekitarnya, seperti di sekolah, keluarga, bahkan masyarakat. Remaja biasanya mulai memiliki kecemasan atau kekhawatiran tertentu apabila mereka tidak mampu memenuhi tuntutan sosial yang sebenarnya tidak diwajibkan untuk dipenuhi, misalnya seorang remaja dituntut untuk memiliki bakat agar dapat ditampilkan di acara pentas seni, maka respon yang biasanya dilakukan oleh remaja yang ‘merasa’ tidak memiliki bakat apapun akan minder bahkan tidak percaya diri dengan saingannya. Padahal, kemampuannya bisa diasah jika ia mau, ni

I'm as a teenager of Anti-Bullying

“When someone is cruel or acts like a bully, you don’t stoop to their level. No, our motto is, when they go low, we go high.” -          Michelle Obama I interested with her quotes because this quotes can lift me up and give me a confidence to express myself without fear of bullying. Because there are a lot of teens who being bullied with their friends. Why do people bully others at school? Is that for a popularity? Or, do you want to be cool person by bullying others? You’re not even my God! Only God can judge me! You know, your words can be quite damaging someone, you can ruin their life easily. You even don’t know their life who you judge. I know, maybe you hate someone for a reason, but why bullying? You can finish your problem with them by talking in peace. I know that’s your rights to criticize someone, but that’s a wrong way to criticize someone. So you don’t have bullying someone. Everybody makes mistakes, nobody’s perfect. We are sinners from birth. That’s why we have t