Langsung ke konten utama

Knowing More About My Passion

Almost everyone had knew my name, but only 'my name' not my life.

I'm not clever student, i'm not the smartest student on my class, i'm not really dilligent, but i'm an ambitious to reach my dream to be public speaker or writer. I really love all about language and music lessons, i always enjoy that lessons, and those lessons could make my brain relaxed. But sometimes, my heart stops when i see my math scores or my physics scores on exam, that's the worst. But now, i really thankful to God, because he gave me not really bad scores in Math and Physics, i passed from minimum completeness criteria (KKM). Yup, i felt dumb when i counted the average of my scores, 81,5. I just got 89 in Toefl and 85 in English. My target score is 90 in Toefl and English, but i failed. Why? because, if my Toefl and English scores are both 80, maybe my average of my scores just got 80 or 79. No, i won't feel dumb again, i bored being dumb. So now, i try to focus and improve my English, Toefl, Indonesian Language, and music lessons, hope those lessons can make my average better.

I chose to focus in English, Toefl, and Indonesian Language because i wanted being public speaker. My English skills still low level, so i wanted to improve it step by step. Sometimes i speak English with my siblings, i don't care about grammar or whatever, but the key is : confidence. I always try to speak English well in front of the class with confidence, especially : when we've got a homework to write a text and recount our text in front of the class. I don't care what people say to me, my principle is : If you brave, you'll pass. If you scared, you'll fail. I felt like a dumb stupid girl who didn't understood all of physics and math lessons, those aren't my passion. I got 77 on Math and 79 on Sains. I always try to make my Math and Sains scores to be better, but it's hard for me, i got no passion on those lessons. But I prefer mathematics rather than physics.

My dream is so related with language, so that's my job to improve my language skills. I love singing too! hehe. I'm a singer in the bathroom. If my teacher didn't give a homework, so i fill my time with karaoke, it could make me feel joy. I love playing guitar too! Guitar is my best fellaaa! My father and I played a song with guitar together, he taught me about chords. I improve my confidence by singing in front of family, siblings, and all of my friends on my class. I don't care what people say with my voice haha, but at least, i tried my best. Or, i make a video cover of a song and share it to my friends and my family:)

My friend said to me : you can be success if you had known you're passion , then improve it and show your talent. Focus with your dream. Because soon, your life isn't depends only on Math or Physics.



Sweet Regards,
Pavita Rara.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Does your friend actually live near you?

Half of people feel proud of themselves just beacuse they have a lot of friends. They think that 'their friends' can fill their daily life with joyness. Half people call their friends as their family, or maybe more priority than their family. They think that their friends are same as treasure. You call them as your best listener, best motivator, best advicer, etc. Do you ever think that 'your friends' actually live near you? i don't mean to talk about where're your friends live, but i talk about where're your friends when you're really need them? Do you ever feel that your friends just take an advantage of your kindness? or just take a benefit when they're near you? maybe now, you don't feel it, but maybe later when they have 'a new target who can give a lot of benefits'. I think your friends are the greatest hider of their beast side. Yup, some of you won't be know that 'some of your fellows' are just take a benefit from you....

#PecintaSajak7 : Firasat

#7 Firasat hadir dalam rasa Dan rasa menimbulkan asa Akankah keraguan menemaninya? Haruskah saya mengejarnya? Ada hati memilih mengalah Namun ego tak mau kalah Firasat lahir dalam resah Fase yang menuntunku menyerah Andaikan hati tak kenal lelah 'Kan sanggup tergapai Kini, hanya mampu meratapi Kepergiannya yang tak membawa benih Namun, harus siap dengan realita Apabila takdir tak bahagia

#StopInsecureMulaiBersyukur

KAMU MENARIK, STOP MELIRIK HIDUP ORANG LAIN P roblematika remaja jaman sekarang adalah minimnya rasa memahami, menerima, dan menyayangi diri sendiri. Apalagi, remaja adalah masa transisi antara sikap kekanak-kanakan menuju sikap pendewasaan, wajar apabila pemikiran remaja terhadap lingkungan sekitar dan diri sendirinya masih ½ matang. Ditambah lagi, biasanya pada usia remaja mulai ada perkembangan fisik dan emosional, serta sering bersentuhan dengan lingkungan sosial di sekitarnya, seperti di sekolah, keluarga, bahkan masyarakat. Remaja biasanya mulai memiliki kecemasan atau kekhawatiran tertentu apabila mereka tidak mampu memenuhi tuntutan sosial yang sebenarnya tidak diwajibkan untuk dipenuhi, misalnya seorang remaja dituntut untuk memiliki bakat agar dapat ditampilkan di acara pentas seni, maka respon yang biasanya dilakukan oleh remaja yang ‘merasa’ tidak memiliki bakat apapun akan minder bahkan tidak percaya diri dengan saingannya. Padahal, kemampuannya bisa diasah jika ia mau, ni...